Organizer is an innovative progressive technology company located in the heart of San Francisco’s South of Market district. Our mobile app and management system are changing the way campaigns are run, by empowering organizations with real-time data collection and field monitoring.
We are seeking a charismatic, high-energy and detail-oriented individual who can serve as a Campaign Support Specialist in a fun and fast-paced startup environment. The role will help train, assist, and support our rapidly growing customer base, which will include working directly with some of the largest Democratic campaigns, labor unions, and advocacy organizations in America and internationally.
The role reports to the Director of Business Development. The position is full-time and is available immediately.
- Manage customer relations, including answering support calls and serving as primary point of contact between clients and Organizer
- Conduct regular webinar trainings of Organizer’s mobile application and web management interface
- Assist customers with cleaning, manipulating and uploading data
- Work with the Business Development team to develop and implement improved client onboarding processes, including new training materials and support documentation
- Track support tickets and work with Engineering team to resolve any technical issues
- Collect regular customer feedback and provide comments to both Product and Business Development teams for future product developments
Skills & Requirements:
- At least two cycles of political campaign or political consulting experience, preferably specializing in field and/or data management
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills, experience managing multiple external relationships simultaneously
- Experience writing professionally
- Experience using political data software such as NGP VAN, NationBuilder, PDI, or Catalist
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel, specifically manipulating large data sets and ensuring data quality
- Experience using CRMs and support sites, such as Salesforce and Zendesk (preferred)
- Willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends if needed
- Comfortable working in dynamic and high stress environments
- Willing to travel if needed
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent health care, dental, and vision coverage
- Daily free lunch in the office
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages
- “Startup” office with games, including Xbox 360 and ping-pong table
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Organizer prohibits discrimination of employment and openly welcomes candidates from all genders, ethnicities, and sexual orientations.