Are you excited to work at the forefront of progressive technology? Do you like meeting new people, solving problems, and helping find ways to improve their programs? If you’re self-motivated, outgoing, and thrive in the challenges and dynamism that come with working in a start-up environment, then this role will suit you.
We are seeking a Business Development Executive to join our team located in the heart of San Francisco’s South of Market district. The role will generate new leads, conduct product demos, and close deals to grow our diverse customer base, including working directly with some of the largest Democratic campaigns, labor unions, advocacy, and commercial organizations in America and internationally. Organizer’s mobile app and management system are changing the way field outreach programs are run by empowering organizations with real-time data collection and field monitoring.
The role reports to the Director of Business Development. The position is full-
time and is available immediately.
Watch, what we do: Organize Effortlessly
More information available at www.organizer.com.
• Create personal sales plan and meet quarterly company sales targets
• Respond to inbound leads and opportunities
• Demo product and engage with potential customers over the phone, via webinar, and in-person
• Negotiate opportunities, close deals, and draft contracts
• Build strong relationships with customers
• Attend conferences and events to represent Organizer and engage with current and potential clients
• Work with Support leads to onboard clients, manage accounts, and ensure client success
• Work with Marketing leads to identify content relevant to our customers to generate new inbound leads
Skills & Requirements:
• 2-5+ years direct sales experience
• Strong interpersonal skills, including public speaking
• Strong written communication skills, including proposal writing
• Experience using CRMs, in particular Hubspot (preferred)
• Comfortable working in dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Willing to travel if needed
• Spanish (verbal professional proficiency)
• Working knowledge of CRMs (such as Salesforce) or political data software (such as NGP VAN, NationBuilder, PDI, Catalist)
• Practical experience in field campaigning, such as political field campaigns, labor organizing, or field sales
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
• Excellent health care, dental, and vision coverage
• Daily free gourmet lunch in the office
• Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages
• “Startup” office with games, including Xbox 360 and ping-pong table
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizer prohibits discrimination of employment and openly welcomes candidates from all genders, ethnicities, and sexual orientations.